Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Both Mango, and it’s juice have many health advantages, and although Mango is commonly matched with milk for the extra nutrients and benefits, it’s proved to be just as healthy, tasty and beneficial by itself too. Here are just a few:
- Good For Your Skin: Drinking mango juice is good for the prevention and management of acne, pimples, wrinkles, blemishes, black spots, etc. The application of mango pulp for ten minutes followed by washing it with fresh water is beneficial for fair complexion.
- Helps Prevent Diabetes: Mango juice has the ability to control sugar level by normalizing insulin levels. It is also helpful in combating high blood pressure and cutting down bad cholesterol.
- Improves Digestion: Mango juice is good for controlling acidity and maintaining the ratio of acid-alkaline, that provides soothing effects to digestion. It is also helpful in easing chronic constipation.
- Boosts immunity: Mango juice contains a reasonable proportion of vitamin C, vitamin A, and carotids. In which are all helpful in boosting your immune system.
- Good For Your Eyes: Mango contains vitamin A, which is beneficial for eyes and skin. The sufficient amount of vitamin A helps the eyes against dryness, night blindness along with facilitating good eye sight.
- Helps Prevent Cancer: A new research has shown that mango contains phyto-chemicals and antioxidants like quercetin, isoquercitin, astrgalin, fisetin, and gallic acid, astragalin, methylgallat, fisetin, which helps the body against colon cancer, breast cancer, leukemia and prostate cancer. Pectin present in mango is also beneficial against cancer.
- Good For Blood Pressure: Mango juice is rich in potassium and magnesium, which helps to keep blood pressure under control. Potassium assists the heart and regulates blood pressure as well as balance fluids in your body. Mango juice also lowers blood pressure due to tinnginya fiber, pectin and vitamin C. Pectin and vitamin C reduces the serum cholesterol levels, especially the low-density lipoprotein.
- Nutrition facts: One cup of mango juice contains calories (128), protein (<1 gm), carbohydrate (0.8gm). It is also loaded with vitamin C, A, B, E, & K. Minerals like potassium (61gm), calcium (43 gm), magnesium (8 gm), phosphorous (5 gm), iron (0.9 gm), selenium (1 mcg), sodium (13 gm). One cup of mango juice contains about 60% of your daily requirement of vitamin C and 40% of daily requirement of vitamin A.
This is a really tasty and nutritious sweet drink, it can be really very refreshing when drank cold in the summer days.
It's easy, quick and flavorsome as well as suitable for vegetarians ;)
- 170ml Mango Juice -
- 2 Bananas -
- 1 cut Mango -
- 1/2 table spoon (big spoon) Organic natural Honey -
- 1 table spoon Natural unsweetened Yogurt -