Here is a fantastically easy way to dress up your dates to look super posh for your family & guests. With Ramadan around the corner now, there's no doubt that we will all be stocking up our homes with a generous amount of dates for Iftaar. Having said that though, Ramadan isn't the only occasion you can present dates in this way. They can also be suitable to use during Weddings or welcoming loved ones back from Hajj or Umrah.
- Your favourite type of dates -
- Some mini cupcake cases -
- Whipped double cream - (sweetened with a little sugar)
- Cake sprinkles of your choice -
- Dark & white chocolate - grated
- Variety of your preferred Nuts - (whole & chopped)
- Take all the bones out of your dates by slitting them down with a knife from one side
- Open them slightly but be careful not to bend them to breaking point
- Pipe out the whipped cream through the middle until reasonably filled out
- Gently place onto a mini cupcake case
- Decorate as you please.
It's that simple!
Let us know how it comes along and post us your comments, we look forward to hearing from you